Book a Lane
Information Before Booking
Please be aware of the following information before coming to Writtle Cricket Centre for the first time
Who can use the centre?
- You can only use the centre with people from your own household
- You can use the centre for Under 18’s, Disability and Pro 1:1 Coaching
Please follow the following guidelines:
- Do not arrive early, & Leave on time at 5 mins to the hour
- Arrive changed
- Wear a face mask until you get into lane
- Sanitise your hands before entering the centre
- Sanitise the bowling machine before and after use
- Sanitise your hands before and after collecting machine balls/li>
- Sanitise your hands regularly (the ECB recommend every 20mins)
- Keep the contact details of other players in your group
- Inform us should anyone become ill with Covid-19 after using the centre
- Keep a distance of at least 1 meter from others in the centre
- Text/call 07970 491784 if you see anyone not following these rules
- Scan the QR code on arrival.
Step 1 · Select a Date & Time
Make a regular booking.
Book this slot for an additional weeks.