Covid-19 safety agreement
1 minute read
We can now open from 12th April
Please follow these restrictions to ensure everyone’s safety
WHO CAN USE THE CENTRE?
• You can only use the centre with people from your own household
• you can use the centre for under 18’s, Disability and Pro 1:1 coaching
• Do not arrive early, & Leave on time at 5 mins to the hour
• Arrive changed
• Wear a face mask until you get into lane
• Sanitise your hands before entering the centre
• Sanitise the bowling machine before and after use
• Sanitise your hands before and after collecting machine balls
• Sanitise your hands regularly (the ECB recommend every 20mins)
• Keep the contact details of other players in your group
• Inform us should anyone become ill with Covid-19 after using the centre
• Keep a distance of at least 1meter from others in the centre
• Text/call 07970 491784 if you see anyone not following these rules
• Scan the QR code on arrival.
Book Your Lane Today
It’s as easy as choosing a day and a slot. You can also contact us if you have any doubts or questions.